1275 Glenlivet Drive
Allentown, PA 18103
1. Are the Apps HIPAA Compliant? A- Yes, all our apps are fully HIPAA Compliant.
2. What kind of connectivity do I need to use the apps? A- You need either a 3G/4G service or Wifi service.
3. How do I get an account established? A- To use the App, you will need your institution to register with Csymplicity Software Solutions. Please use the following link to send us a request: Contact
4. With which devices can I use these Apps? A- The Apps are designed to function best with Android and iOS devices.
5. Which version of Android OS do I need? A- You need, at a minimum, Android 4.2.2 or higher.
6. Which version of iOS do I need? A- You need, at a minimum, iOS 6 or higher.
7. Can I use these Apps with my iPad? A- No. The Apps are designed for smartphones. If your organization would prefer an App to function with iPads, we an design one for you. Please contact us: Contact
8. I am not getting Push Notifications. Can you help? A- Please turn Push Notifications on in your System Preferences.
9. I can not log on to the App. Can you help? A- Make sure you have 3G/4G service or connect to Wifi service.
10. I lost my password. How do I reset it? A- Please follow the link within the App.
11. These Apps are not quite what I need. Can you customize one for me? A- Yes! We are happy to design the App that suites all your needs. Please contact us at your convenience: Contact
12. I would like to learn more about Csymplicity Software Solutions. How can I contact you? A- Please complete our contact form and we will contact you to discuss all your needs:Contact
Copyright © CSymplicity Software . All rights reserved